Give Life To Your Dreams

My heart is so fragile that it breaks at the slightest touch. The greatest legacy we can leave behind should be imprinted in the hearts of those our presence has impacted. Our absence should shatter the hearts of those who love us. Finding peace in this world of constant trouble seems like the greatest miracle. Fear paralyses my entire system every time anxiety knocks on the door.

We will be destroyed by what we have refused to do more than whatever mistakes we have made. There is nothing more limiting than a negative mind. Give life to your desires. Bring your dreams to life. That inner yearning in you needs to be unleashed. The love you are looking for is what you should be giving. Everybody is my teacher and it is such an honour to have met such an amazing group of people like you. This is my life and it makes me happy to write daily from the darkest depths of my heart. The universe speaks wisdom to us all the time. Use your time wisely and take those hard choices you have been avoiding and postponing. If not now, then when? If not you, then who?

By: Uchenna Ilo

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

You do not need to invite the Holy Spirit

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Geek Charming (2011)

The Love and Positivity Initiative – LPI

I am a seed. I cannot be buried. I can only be planted!