Do not be a financial fool; seek Knowledge!

Poor people are the worst people to deal with, especially when it is a case of poverty of the mind. A poor man is angry and ungrateful; it bewilders me the more when a poor ignorant man is proud. I am beginning to understand why poor people think the rich are wicked.

All a poor man wants from you is money, and believe me, money is not the problem. I have tried many times but at each try, I have been left frustrated. You cannot help a man that have built his life on wrong paradigms, never!

I have seen people whose actions and lifestyles tended directly towards abject poverty. The worst form is when a man is financially stupid and when you try to advice him, he throws the 'who are you to teach me how to spend my money' at you. I have said this over and over, that 100k you are about to blow may be your only 100k for life.

God gives every man an opportunity to gain access to greatness which may be in the form of money, knowledge, or relationships. Everyone on earth have had an opportunity for greatness which comes in different ways. Fools blow up theirs.

You can start all over again. Seek knowledge, don't be a financial fool. Money is and has never been the problem. The problem is the way you think.

By: Raphael Donanu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo