Life is all about priorities

Few minutes ago (on the day this was written), a lady accosted me at a shopping mall (Market square at Trans-Amadi). We had an interesting conversation even though we just met. She asked for my contact address....

She was like.. "Since you stay around this axis...may I know your place? So I could visit tomorrow?

She asked for my number, I requested to take hers instead and promised to give her a call tonight (I knew where it was all heading)

Was she pretty? Of course she was my spec.
Will I call her? Absolutely not!
Why?
She wasn't in the plan this year. There's no space for distractions.

Life is all about priorities. If everything is important, then nothing is important.
Some will say, 'Eh..what if she doesn't have any intentions... She just want to be friends'

I hear! Eliminate every possibility of 'What ifs'.

Young guys and ladies in our 20s. This is the only time we are permitted to be selfish with our time so that when we are in our 40s, we'll have so much to give.

Don't live life like a baloon. Don't be 'felele'. Be intentional!

Our poor parents have nothing to give now because they were not selfish with their Youth.

i n c u b a t e !
Let there be light!

By: Ndubueze Endie Umunna

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe