Nigeria Airport Wahala

I am to travel to Lagos from Port Harcourt today (on the day Milton wrote this) by 3 PM with Air Peace but little did I know that my flight was rescheduled for 5 PM. The Lady at the counter said an SMS was sent out to everyone which I and some other passengers didn't get.
Have you experienced something like this before?

Sometimes they will delay your flight and you will wait at the airport for a very long time. This is the second time I am experiencing this and I feel like getting angry but why?
Why will I choose to get angry over a spilled milk?
My flight was rescheduled for 5 PM and I didn't get the text, can I do anything about it?
No!
Do I know why it was rescheduled?
No!
What did I do?
I simply said okay and smiled, I went down to the booking counter and rebooked my flight for 5 PM. By 3:30 PM I'll go get my ticket.

Most of us focus on spilled milk and worry so much on what we can't do anything about.
When I miss an opportunity what do I do?
I move on to the next one.
You should learn to MOVE ON!

Is it your fault that rain fell today? Not at all!
If your clothes got wet you can squeeze it and redry again right?
The tailor didn't deliver your clothes on time? You have other clothes right?
He broke your heart? Go get some ice cream and pizza.

Choose what you focus on, stop focusing on what went wrong but what can go right.
Choose your view. Change your perspective.

My flight was rescheduled and I am not worried.
This isn't because I don't have anything to do. I am currently working on my slides for my training on Saturday while waiting for the next flight.

It's not what went wrong that matters it's what you do during your waiting period.
What do you do during your WAITING PERIOD?

This kind of attitude is what I call PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY!

Are you psychologically matured?

By: Milton Tutu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe