Being Real!

Do not for the fear of losing a friend, fail to point them to some destiny stunting decisions they make out of a short sighted vision of LIFE, if they seek your opinion or you have a strong conviction to call their attention.

It is quite tough to point out or shed light on a behavioural pattern which limits a friend – to a friend, yeah; but it is necessary, if you are opportune to.

Many of my friends have asked me, how do you cope with academics, finance, family, and God, and even the opposite sex?... When I tell them the truth, they seem to run away. First things first. I asked them what their priority is, which for me is the absolute love for God and His ways, and they find expressions in everything I do: academics, finance, family and the opposite sex... and how honest I am with myself.

Do not fear to shed off some people. It is necessary. Do not fear about being yourself when you stay with friends. A responsible person respects you for being yourself. And nobody has become better by not being lampooned. I also noticed that people do not want to hear plain truth anymore.
People want to live in false hood. True Success in life, the God kind of Success takes time to grow, develop, mature and bear fruit.. It is not an accident.

And as an individual, you should have people who you go to get a plain truth assessment of your health, character, financial and spiritual status. People who will be plain enough to tell you to your face the rotten grapes you hid in your cupboard.
I keep thanking God for every person who find time to correct my excesses. It was painful but gain full.

By: Okwudiri Anasiudu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters