People's Opinion..

Yesterday (the day before the day this was written), I sent out a post for my audience to help me select the cover for my next book.

The comments and feedback was superb. My TL was literally on fire and I really appreciate everyone who took out time to comment and share their views. You are the best.

That exercise and experience thought me a great lesson that will guide me in executing my goals in 2018 and I am sure it will be of help to you also...

Self Awareness is not just knowing your strength and weakness, it's also the ability to learn from your experience.

What did I learn from the exercise of yesterday?

People are watching – Yesterday night, I received an alert of N7,500 from Chinonye Yukay as she took advantage of the 50% discount for the Achievement Executive Class.

This was more of a surprise to me because I really don't know his Lady from Jack and we haven't spoken before. I quickly made a call to her as she had sent a text to confirm her payment.

This got me interested and as if she knew about my curiosity, this morning she sent a text saying "don't be offended.... But my coming for the program is more of a connection to you than to the program" .
I was taken aback a little bit then I said "O really? I am not offended in anyway. Tell me, how come of this connection?"

"Emeka Nobis made a post yesterday and he said, "someone is watching you", let's say I am one of them." She replied.

See, people are watching you. Influence is like a momentum, it builds over time. People I don't know or haven't spoken to aired their views on that post yesterday.

What are you constantly doing on social media? Be intentional about your SHOW UP.

What is your opinion? – In business, it is important to know the opinion and feedback of your customers, but in real life situation, you should KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

There are some people that are just in your life because they have an opinion on how you should lead your life. And also, some people won't show up in your Life until it's time for them to give an opinion on how you should lead your life.

For instance, if I say, "what do you think about Fela Durotoye running for president?" You will see a lot of people that don't usually engage in my post come out to give their OPINION.

Why? because I asked for this opinion.

Are you bold enough to know what you want or you are still living for the acceptance and opinion of other people.
People will always talk and the only remedy to shut them up is to know what you want and SAVAGELY EXECUTE.

No long BS here. Reread this post again, meditate on it and then like my fine picture
Besides, this is just my opinion you can either take it or leave it.

By: Milton Tutu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters