Quotes for this Week

I will share some of my personal Quotes today. Let's be Inspired!

The Quotes:

• Whatever happens to me are as a result of my choices.. So I choose to love and respect myself and at the same time respect others. But I respect myself so much that I don't let others take away my freedom to choose RIGHT!

• The only thing that makes a thing have power over You is the attention You give it. Take away that attention, and it becomes powerless, and even gets extinct with time!

• Words that are NOT in my personal dictionary – Impossible (Everything is POSSIBLE), Difficult/Hard (NOTHING is difficult, they are just CHALLENGING, and Challenges is what makes Life interesting!)

• So, Someone sent me a message (It's a game, I know) that reads: What is the most difficult thing to find in life? There were eight options including Trust, True friendship, Happiness, Money..

MY REPLY: None is difficult to find!

(It's a game, but my Words and Confessions are not games! I see no negativity! I see life through the eyes of Light, and my World has been shaped by my beliefs!)

• Every New day, be better than Yesterday. Improve on a limitation, and be the Available Best Version of Yourself!

• (In the game of football)
The Yellow card doesn't mean your game is over, it's only a warning that tells you to be disciplined and not lose focus unnecessarily.
The Red card doesn't mean your career is over. You'll miss a few games which gives you time to rethink, learn some more discipline and come back better and stronger to pursue your goals.

Daniel Adulphus

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo