Convince Yourself First!

So you haven't convinced yourself?

In my dealings with individuals who have knowledge, talent, experience and expertise to impact the world, I discovered one common thing that holds them bound.

Like a prisoner in chain, they couldn't see beyond their limitations.
Like an alligator in a cup, they couldn't see themselves dominating the deep sea.

Sometimes ago, a friend of mine kept telling me lots of positive things about myself, he was so passionate about the traits he saw in me. He saw giant and I only saw a millipede.

I saw a millipede and so, I behaved like one. Till I changed my self concept. Till I saw myself as unlimited, I was held bound.

Many of you think you actually believe in yourself, but deep down, you are expecting the worst while you put up drama to get the best.

You don't believe your dreams are valid. You don't believe you can be the very best. You don't believe you can get past your boundaries and limitations. Even when others lift you up, you deflate the lift. You worry too much about what others think. You seek validation... You let people's opinions get to you. You let friends and family limit your self concept. You play short of your strength and wallow in your weakness.

See my friend, the best things you will ever hear about yourself are the things you tell yourself. The best things that will transform your mind are gonna come from within.

You are limitless. You are the best.

Just believe and convince yourself first, before every other persons contact your virus. Be your own soldier before you build a fan base of foot soldiers.

There are no limitations to a liberated mind. Convince yourself first. You are self Sufficient.

By: Oladipupo Osofowora

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo