Gods are Men

Sometimes, push needs to come to shove before we become aware that the things we do affects a lot of people.

A lot of people look up to us, we are their role models and disappointing them will be a disappointment to our Purpose. There's no purpose without people and there's no "people" without a purpose.

Growing up is basically one of the most difficult experience in life. When I was a teenager (damn!, it feels so good saying that) I really wanted to become an adult but little did I know that adulthood is a mindset.

An old man with a child's mindset is still a teenager and a teenager with an old man's mindset is an adult. In my case, the later was my situation.

Growing up ain't easy.

I remember when my "friends" and I almost got arrested on our way back from a night club by 4 AM. From that day I decided not to put myself in that kind of situation again. The next day I ran away from those people I used to call my friends. There's a difference between changing people and running away from people.

I won't deny the fact that I am a god with many faces. There are different dimensions of me. But this god is the god I choose. This god is the god I empower.

I know how much I have invested in this god, I spend nothing less than N30,000/Month investing in this god. Right now I am about investing N10,000 into the knowledge Bank of this god. This god hates when he doesn't know.

This is the god I choose. This god is selfless, he inspires people. He is changing the mindset of the millennials in Africa and abroad, he is helping them live their dreams. He is rewriting the culture of the 90's Kids by changing their ideologies and perception of life.

And it's so humbling when people get to live their dreams because of this god. It's so humbling when people say "because this god spoke to me I did this and this".

People are living their dreams because I chose this god. Which of your gods are choosing?

Men give gods power, what power have you given to your god?

But still, little do you know that this god too, is weak, this god has insecurities, this god wants to be wild sometimes, this god has some untamed passion. This god can be scared sometimes, beneath this god is a little child that wants to be free.

Even gods too are scared, gods cry, gods are dust. They are nothing but a smoke in the wind. Man is dust and whatever is created or empowered by dust is dust.

I thank God for the gods that I have encountered on this my journey of Self Discovery. I also thank God for the people that I have helped to find their gods on their journey of Self Discovery.

Don't judge a god when you see some other dimensions of him.

Gods are men and even the best of MAN is still MAN.

I am a god, are you?

By: Milton Tutu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters