Nothing can stop God from Loving You

The River Jordan is at the Dead Sea which is the lowest point of earth's surface.

Jesus was baptised there and the Father openly affirmed.
"... This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" (Matt. 3:17)

On Mount Hermon, which is the highest place in Israel – Jesus transfigured before Peter, John and James and Elijah and Moses appeared to talk with Him.
The Father affirmed Him there too.
“This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I am well pleased. Listen to Him!” (Matt. 17:5)

What is my point?

In Christ, in your lowest places and
highest places of life, the heavenly Father affirms you as His beloved child in whom He is well pleased.

Nothing can stop God from loving you.

Romans 8:38-39
"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

By: Akuma Solomon

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Success Story: Anna Phosa

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo