Every hour, every minute, every second, counts!

When it comes to achieving your goals and dreams, everyday is an important day. Every hour, every minute, every second counts.

Once you make a decision to pursue your dream, you must alter your attitude; change the way you do things.
You cannot continue to do the same old things same way and expect to get to your goal. Everyday, ask yourself: "Is what I am doing pushing me closer to my dream?" If no, then you should begin to shift your focus to something that will lead you inch by inch to that dream you seek to achieve!

You can do it. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

By: Fortune Kendra

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Life Lessons from the Clock

Comportment and Etiquette

You are Stronger than the Storms

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

I Lost Myself, I Found Myself, Again!

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Why Salt kills earthworms?