Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

I'm a better coach today than I was before because I can control my emotions. These days I face difficulties with more maturity – it means I keep my feet on the ground (Jose Mourinho)

In Leadership, position is a poor substitute for influence (John C. Maxwell)

When You assume a new Leadership position, don't start castigating the previous... It is a pointer that either You don't know what to do, or You might repeat the same... (Nonso Kingsley Nwosu)

Never condemn your leaders, predecessors or those ahead of you. To build your own image fast, you can correct them, make meaningful and constructive criticisms, but don't condemn or curse!! (Eze Victor Obinna)

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Life Lessons from the Clock

Comportment and Etiquette

You are Stronger than the Storms

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)