Whose Fault? You are responsible for the pregnancy of your life

Two days back, I went to the café regards NYSC registration issues. On getting there and making my intent known, the café guy said to me that the site was not yet opening as he had already checked that morning. I dropped my number, and asked him to give me a call or just flash when it does. I took his number too and went home. Over an hour later, no call. So I decided to call him, and when I asked him about the site, he said: "it's now accessible". Even as I headed out to the café, I kept wondering why he never called as we agreed. On getting there, the way he was acting — I doubted that the guy had seen me before.

I once entered a taxi; turned out that I had never been to where I was headed to, that day. So I told the conductor where I was headed to and that I know it not. He said okay, no problem. So I relaxed, after all, I have informed conductor (sighs). The conductor forgot me and my destination. I was soon way past my destination, I trekked that day plus extra transport fare on top..

The lady (customer care) I told to call me back at Slot Office when they finally had Infinix hot 5 lite casing and screen guard last week, did not even flash me self. I still had to go back and check myself; turned out they finally had what I wanted, and she had forgotten my request to her.

Hopefully, you get my drift by now?

You alone are guaranteed to never fail yourself. People will forget You. People will ignore You. The only person who will always be there with you from birth till death is You and God, and God cannot and will never fail You.
Your business will always matter most to You, so don't leave your business at other people's mercy. A lot of persons don't seem to understand this, they wait and expect from others what they should not, and end up where they should not. Imagine if I didn't call to find out about what I wanted, and then later I am told the phone casings have finished, or that the site had opened but was now closed, what would I have done? Get mad? Be angry? Of course, they would have apologized to me, "we are sorry", "I am so sorry, I forgot". But hey, is apology what you want with your life? Is apology enough to make up for wasted time and resources? Not everybody will even apologize. The conductor who forgot my destination was even still angry with me on top.
You Hear people say: "if only John was nice to me", "if only my parents understood me",
"if only Jane didn't break up with me"... Hey, this is YOUR life, it's You who will take responsibility for your life, not another person. It's YOUR dream, not theirs. It's left to You to do something about it. Stop waiting for people, clean up your act, step up your game, run your life, no one else will..

A Lady once said: "I can't wait to be married, then I won't have to take any decisions again whatsoever".
That's a dangerous thing to do. You alone understand You better. You alone knows You. What is in You, begging to find expression and escape? You are the captain of Your own ship. No body is going to come take the wheel of Your life for You. Stop waiting. No body is coming. Be your own hero. Save yourself. It's left to you, to be what you want, to create what you want, to take want you want, to do what you want, no one is going to live your life for you.

TakeResponsibility.
You are responsible for the pregnancy of your life.

A lot of people have learnt and perfected the art of blaming others, and expecting, instead of creating. Others just hand over the wheels of their lives to people who don't understand their passions, their inner cravings and longings, and then later complain about the result.

Stop having a "give me" mentality, rather have a "create it", "take it" mentality. Hear me, nobody owes you anything but that which you have worked for. Stop saying, if only they would help me, if only they had given me, if only the government will have created more jobs, my life will be better. That's all crap, lazy man talk.

If you will work, your life will work. If not, your life will stay grounded and on the ground. Stop blaming everybody for your failures. Your dad may have failed you, your friends may not have been there for you when you needed them the most, your ex may have failed you, I may fail you... But will you also fail yourself? Will you also neglect yourself? Will you also forget YOU?, your goals and aspirations? Will you also not support and believe in Yourself? Even if every other person decides to.

Nobody believed Joseph's dreams. David was relegated to the background by his own father. Oprah Winfrey was assaulted by her own close relatives.

See, You alone have the power to create the life you want. Every other person may support you, or not. It's up to You...

It's up to You.
If You fail in life, it's your fault..
Do let that sink in today.

By: Musa Gift (MG)

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Life Lessons from the Clock

Comportment and Etiquette

You are Stronger than the Storms

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)