Thoughts and Words – Attitudes and Actions

So this morning (on the day this was written), a friend and I got into a conversation and we were talking about work and how she wants her day to go. She started with "Oh! I wish my day would just go smooth, with little and stressless patients in the hospital, I don't want to make a mistake oh!" And with all the sorry wishes... Immediately! She got a hold on herself and said "No! My day will be stressless, I'll make no silly mistakes, my day will go smoothly..."

You know, for a moment I tried to analyze and simulate the event and then I remembered something I read: ATTITUDE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACTS.

How you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. We build up the feeling of security or insecurity by how we think, and by extension how we live. We just can't go by the day with sorry wishes. We need to first, expect the best from our day, confess the best, and most importantly work out the best.
The result of our day is a summation of our attitude backed up by our actions - which are product of our Thoughts and Words. Life has a way of attracting to us the desires of our hearts, the confessions of our lips and most importantly the actions of our hands.
Think Great!
Speak Great!
Act Great!
Your day surely will be Great!

By: George Nimi Joseph

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Comportment and Etiquette

Life Lessons from the Clock

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant