Be a Strong Lady!

It is important if you want to be a strong woman who is respected by the man in her life, that you keep yourself busy. By busy, I mean in school or working on your career. I’m not referring to hanging out on the corner with your friends all day. I’m not referring to going to a club every other night.

Nothing turns a man on, more than a woman with a life of her own - a woman who has goals and dreams; a woman with a nice career.

Don’t you like a man with these attributes? Men like it even more!!
Go get a Life!!


Credit: Eze Victor Obinna

Comments

Popular Posts

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

False Evidence Appearing Real

Nature versus Nuture

Rhesus Factor and Compatibility

Principle versus Formula

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Introducing Plus Music:

Before You Propose

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Success Story: Sir James Dyson