Quotes for this Week

Today, I share some quotes from a friend. Let's be inspired by these quotes.

• I learnt how to play the keyboard the wrong way. I loved short cuts so I boycott all the fingering trainings and exercises because I wanted to play fast. Of course, I did play fast but I have not progressed much because I didn't allow process to take its course. Any process you deliberately ignore will laugh at you in your face. Process, though may be slow, gives lasting advantage.

• It is more useful to speak the truth before a legal conviction than after. Of what impact is the truth when it comes ill-timed.

• When the voice of the hopeless is neglected long enough, the voice of the hopeless may become the voice of the people.

• We may have mastered the taming of our eyes and mouths from evil, but there is one powerful doorway to our spirit we neglect - our ears. Block listening to negativity with all you have. Faith comes by hearing, so does fear and defeat.

Raphael Donanu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Comportment and Etiquette

Life Lessons from the Clock

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant