I Pulled The trigger and Shot Him Twice

Yes, I murdered him in cold blood!!
Then I looked back and saw him still walking, still following me, then I decided to rip him apart and buried him thinking he would stop following, but he never did.
He got up from mother earth and kept moving at my back........
I was becoming uneasy and frightened, so I decided not to look back anymore....
He was still following me, but I never looked back!!!....
Then, I never saw him again....!!!

-----

That's how the Past acts. It will always be there as long as you look back at it......
But when u begin to look straight at the future, You wouldn't have to border about it anymore. It vanishes without you even noticing.

Eze Victor Obinna

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Life Lessons from the Clock

Comportment and Etiquette

You are Stronger than the Storms

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant