The Love and Positivity Initiative – LPI

Positive Life & Relationship Presents – The Love & Positivity Initiative (LPI)

----------

Hi Friend. Hope you're doing Great? I believe 2017 has been Great for You? 2018 have to be Greater!

----------

I will briefly share my story – the motivation.

When I was born, I had a "perfect" mind. By this, I see the world through the positive light. I always speak and advocate for what's right. I don't need to be trained or taught, it was just in me. It's my personality.

Growing up wasn't easy. Aside family challenges, my positive philosophy of life was basically solid though I later discovered that I had a lot to learn, and with my greatest ability – the ability to have an open mind towards life – I was able to get to where I want to be mentally, or let me say, I've gotten to a great extent (learning and improving never stops, you know)

There came a period when I had some darkness – my positive philosophy to life started shaking.. Life's daily experiences, associations, interactions with people you meet – started giving me a negative perspective to life. I started seeing and feeling life like the way most people do.. But the thing is that I love progress, positive progress, and I'm sure you do too. I see the ways thoughts and actions (the mindset) of people have been tilted towards the negative angle.. For a number of persons, the angle of tilt is getting increasing great and the challenge to reverse that is getting greater.

----------

For sometime now, I've been thinking of a more effective way of reaching to people and achieving the intended impact for Positive Life & Relationship. This has led me to come up with THE LOVE AND POSITIVITY INITIATIVE (LPI).

The aim/objectives of the LPI are:

• To share and promote positivity (consistently) among people that are close to us.

• To create the leadership consciousness in us and in everyone we inspire, thereby creating Love and Positivity leaders who will create more Love and Positivity leaders, and the chain continues.

To achieve these, and to become a part of this –

• You will create a WhatsApp broadcast list. You'll weekly share positive/inspiring/love promoting messages to your WhatsApp broadcast community (we'll talk better about this later). You don't have to bother about the messages, and you don't have to be a Writer. Positive Life & Relationship blog will support with this (The blog currently has 700+ blog posts cut across 20+ blog labels).

• You will be committed to doing this consistently.
One thing about influence is that it doesn't just happen. If you want to get something/someone to change, you'll have to be consistent in whatever you're doing and never give up. I've learnt that a lot of people who look up to me actually look at my mindset and determination. And the best way they see that is through my consistency in whatever I do (that's one big reason I don't give up even when I'm weak and discouraged).

-----

To be a part of The Love and Positivity Initiative (LPI), indicate your interest by sending me a personal message (You can send me a message through my Facebook account)

-----

I will provide details of how you can be a part of this initiative, even without contacting me. The details will be in a comment below this post.

Comments

  1. Okay, I should be having the details here but I have decided to have it on a fresh blog post that I will be having on this same label by this same day, next week.. the 31st of December.

    The Love and Positivity Initiative label has been created on the blog for all information related to this initiative.

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

You do not need to invite the Holy Spirit

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Geek Charming (2011)

I am a seed. I cannot be buried. I can only be planted!