You can make Grace work for You

When I see something working anywhere, I just know it is Grace at work.

When I see someone doing effortlessly what I still struggle with, I just know it is by Grace.

When where they are is a place I still aspire to be, I need no soothsayer to tell me they are Graced.

So, I keep a tab on them – I watch how they do their things, I watch how they order their lives, I watch how they spend their time, I observe what they spend their money on, I watch their association, I observe what they say, then, I begin to practice these things.

Something tells me that if I do the things that they do, and practice the things I have observed in them, the Grace that works for them at that level and measure I desire, will work for me, too.

I want to 'tap' into that Grace...

By: Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

Comments

Popular Posts

Relationship Series (Introduction)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Before You Propose

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Introducing Plus Music:

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so

Should an Employee seek to grow his passion?

Quotes for this Week

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change