Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood (Unknown)

If you dance daily, you shall expel any seed of distress in thy soul (Lailah Gifty Akita)

I am not knocking advances that provide a healthier life and alleviate suffering or unnecessary premature death. I am advocating inclusion of education on end-of-life matters and the promotion of understanding, conversation, and planning (Lisa J. Shultz)

You will never solve poverty without solving health and sanitation (Nivesh Raj)

Healthy living is a learnable skill (Claude Viens)

A healthy brain leads to a healthy You (Abhijit Naskar)

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Introducing Plus Music:

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Quotes for this Week

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo