Relationship Quotes for this Week

• When you are in a relationship, never go to bed angry.

• I love being the reason for your smile.

• Never forget to tell her how good she looks every day. Even on the days where she isn’t wearing makeup and her hair isn’t done.

• We all deserve someone who loves us even when we are not at our best.

• You know you are in a real relationship when your presence and absence both mean something to that person.

• Find someone who makes you a better person.

• I am a better person because of you. You help me be the best person that I can be and you always encourage me to reach my full potential.

• When you are in a real relationship, you never have to pretend to be someone that you’re not.

• When you get a little jealous, at least it means that you care enough about that person.

• Take my hand and we can get through anything together.

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

You do not need to invite the Holy Spirit

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Geek Charming (2011)

The Weekly WhatsApp Status-Quotes Challenge – The LPI

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant