Four Key Ethical Hack in Life: Don't be in the First place In School and last place in Life!!

One of my challenges growing up was that our school system punished us for making mistakes... Isn't that silly?

I was continuously at the top of my class (First to Fourth place) in high school and roughly First ten best student in college – but I graduated knowing nothing about my discipline/profession, until I learnt from life!!

I had better grades than most of my colleagues who were far more intelligent than I was, but our school system rewarded me for my ignorance... "I was just busy perfecting the practice of avoiding mistakes" and our school system rewarded me for it!!"

Some of my colleagues were unfortunate not to have learnt the rudiments of this tactics, they were super intelligent but suffered with poor grades... They made mistakes and were given a paper degree tagged failure... Some of us who weren't that good avoided mistakes, and pulled through...
Crazy right?

I taught I knew all the answers when I was in school but found out after I left school that I knew nothing... A mental paradigm shift was then fundamental after school.

Outside the weakness of our educational system, Life has taught me better..., that the way we learn is by making mistakes... I learnt to ride a bicycle by falling off time after time.... As a writer, I make mistakes with my diction and spellings, but I can still hit the best-sellers list because I'm not interested in becoming a best-writer but a best seller... "In everything I learn"....
Life happens!!

When you make mistakes, please do not lie about it or get discouraged... Take full responsibility and own it... It's your mistake, be proud of it!!

1. Taking responsibility of the results you get is the first key to a good life.

2. A college degree is only a foundation or ticket to prove you can accomplish something worthwhile in life... That you can focus for at least four years. College gives you the opportunity to grow and explore various subjects and interests... It doesn't qualify you for success in life... But, strive to get one, also learn a skill.

3. The difference between God and Gold (Money: we all want it.... It is the common denominator between the poor and the rich) is the letter L.
The letter L stands for ..... L-oser, L-ooter, L-ousy Leader and Lier. If you don't get rid of these descriptions from your character, you would find it difficult getting Gold.

4. Life is just too unfair... But the strongest specie gets it all.
In a world where 10 percent of its population controls 90 percent of its wealth, while the remaining 90 percent struggle with 10 percent of the world wealth... (90/10 rule)... Taking control and leading your life with the right attitude becomes necessary...

If you must succeed:
F – Follow
O – One
C – Course
U – Until
S – Successful

Would you be committed to living your best life today? Would you?

By: Eze Victor Obinna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

You do not need to invite the Holy Spirit

Have a Determined Spirit

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Dream Big, Aim High, Never give doubt a Chance

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Geek Charming (2011)