FEAR (from a motivational video)

This inspiration is from a motivational video - FEAR by: Younes Marxieu.

-----

I don't know what that dream is that you have. I don't care how disappointed it might have been as you've been working toward that dream. But here's what I know - that dream that you're holding in your mind, that it's possible.
See, sometimes we can say I can do that. But what we can't say that it's possible, that I can have my dream, as we run towards it, as we work on it day in and day out.
And most people don't work on their dreams why? One is because of fear.

-----

And that's why you'll never be what you wanna be. That's why you'll never have what you wanna have. That's why you'll never accomplish what...

-----

Success guys, are a very, very lonely road man. On that road you're not gonna see too many friends. It's your shadow, most often.

-----

I wish I could tell you, you tried, go take a break.
I wish I could tell you, you tired, rest for a year.
I wish I could tell you that, that it's gonna get easier.
I wish I could tell you it's gonna be easier.
I wish I could tell you that if you just keep going, it's gonna get light; that the weight is gonna get lighter.
I wish I could tell you that...

-----

You'll get to the point where enough is enough. You'll get to the point where it hurt real bad. You'll get to the point when it's over, when you're tired, when you're frustrated, when you're ready to give up, when you've spent your last dime - that's when it gets started.
But what you cannot do is to quit doing the process. You cannot give up because it ain't what you see.
You can't give up, you can't give in.

Fear is why you fail...

-----

The war has begun, and it's between you and you. There are nobody else in your way. See I've heard it all. From I'm too small to I'm not fast enough to I'm not strong enough to I can't make it back.
This is what it takes. This is the sacrifice made for great or good. It's called dedication - to the small things, to the little details.
You end small, you miss small, because it's the small steps that ultimately climb mountains.
So why would you skip that workout? Why would you give up on that last breathe? Why would you cheat on that kneel? Why wouldn't you give it your absolute all? That's called effort. And time, it stops for no one. You've got one shot at this thing called life, so it's up to you to make it happen. You've got a choice where you spend your money every minute of your day. No one decides that for you.

-----

You do not fear death. I think this makes you strong, makes you weak (why?), helping you move faster than possible, to fight longer than possible without the most powerful input of experience. The fear of death (I do fear death, I do fear dying here); then make the climb. As the child did without the rope then fear will fight you again.

-----

If you make yourself more than just a man. If you devote yourself to an ideal. Nothing can stop you, and you become something else entirely.

-----

You do what you've been born to do, what you've been called to do, what you've been born to do. Nobody can do it like you. Nobody can sing the way you sing. Nobody can speak the way you speak. Nobody can write the way you write.

-----

You accept yourself as you see yourself, beyond your fears. You don't accept yourself as a victim, you begin to see you're more important than any fear that you have and can overpower them, and you will.

-----

Most people do this: they make fear more powerful than they are; they make their fear more powerful than their dreams are. That's what you don't wanna be. Don't make your fears more powerful than your dreams are.

-----

It's possible. I can live my dream, it's necessary to work on myself, become creative, it's me, I've got to make it happen, it's not over until I Win.

-----

It's when you have nothing left, it's when you deplete all your money, all your energy gone, when you have nothing left, that's when it's show time.
When you find a way out of no way, when you find deep breath that you don't have, when you find energy that did not exist, when you want this thing as bad as you wanna breath, that's when you find a way.

-----

You go after, you give it all you have, if you lose them, at least you tried. 'I failed' is ten times more someone said 'what if'. Because 'what if' never went to the arena.
Success is ... through failures, through facing your fears, through falling down and getting back up. That's what creates a champion.
That negative energy, that fear is destroying.
Behind every fear is a person you want to be. And you guys find a fear, that fear will either create you or destroy you.
Fear is self imposed, meaning it doesn't exist. You create it, you can destroy it too. It's intangible. You face your fears guys, you realize it's not that big. And once you face it, you are like 'Oh my God, I was all the time running from this. You're so small.
You face your fears, you become the person you wanna be; You run from your fears, you're not living. You live but you're not taking the freedom.

-----

Our deepest fears is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fears is that we are powerful beyond measure.

-----

Don't be afraid to fail. Anything I've ever attempted, I was always willing to fail. You can't always win but don't be afraid to make the decisions. You can't be paralyzed with fear of failure or you'll never push yourself. You never want to fail because you didn't work hard enough. Work your butt off. Always believe, leaving no stone unturned. No pain, no gain.

-----

Success does not define us, we define Success. Deep down, dig deep down, ask yourself who do you want to be?
...

-----

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Comportment and Etiquette

Life Lessons from the Clock

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant