Always be mindful of your Appearance, it speaks Volume

Stepping out for lunch today, clutching my notepad and devices, a man stopped me smiling.
"Hello"
"Hello" I greeted back as he extended his hands.
"You look expensive", he said shaking my hands in acknowledgement.
"Really? Oh..thank you." I managed to mutter wondering how a stranger can make such inference in a chance moment.
"You sure do!" he responded as we went our separate ways.

Imagine it was a business meeting, my first impression would have him sold. I looked for the next available mirror to see for myself. I did look fly rocking a bishop necked blue and white shirt made by Dapo Okeowo. My pictures don too plenty, I for show una.

Lesson..
Always be mindful of your appearance it speaks volume.
Mind you, I wasn't adorned gold or fancy jewels. Just simple top and pants.

By: Peter Ochuko Kajovo

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Life Lessons from the Clock

Comportment and Etiquette

You are Stronger than the Storms

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant