Going back to some ancient landmarks reminds us to Never Give Up

Ten years ago, in a Bible quiz competition in my church's youth ministry, I won and was given a book. I didn't see the need for the book then though I read a bit of it and dumped it in our library.

Fast forward ten years later, that book is blessing me now. God sent a book to me ten years ahead because he knows and has everything about me all figured out.
Go back to your old books, diaries, jotters, primary and secondary school books, and you will have a reason never to give up.

I stumbled over an Essay I wrote in JSS2 and I had to reassure myself I am super intelligent, I can't believe that came from a twelve year old. Seriously I cannot write with such dexterity now.

In the course of life, we go through a lot of challenges and failures that tries to shatter us and make us feel we are not good enough but go back to the ancient landmarks, there are some things God told you in your teens that you may have forgotten. You must watch over prophecies in your life and pray them to fulfilment.

By: Raphael Donanu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Comportment and Etiquette

Life Lessons from the Clock

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

From Jude's Wall (Part 15)

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant