Treat Him like a King

I love to talk about men. And the reason is very simple:
• All men are unique.
• They are our pride.
• They are the beauty that we have as women.

Most times, I tell my friends that when you treat your man like a King, he will worship you like a Queen.
Never disrespect your man, he is the reason why people are calling you Madame.
Stop looking down on him because you think he is already your husband, and so nothing can happen. Believe me, there are a lots of ladies out there who are willing to pay any amount just to have that same men you are insulting everyday.
If you learn how to take good care of your husband he will always make you the envy of all.
Don't be ashamed to try new things. A lady is a blessing to her husband, not trouble, pain and heartbreak.
Make your husband your best friend. Your husband should be able to say, "Honey, I'm favoured because I have You as my wife". Your calls and presence should never remind him of how much a mistake he may have made by marrying you.

God Bless You.

Chioma Ezeh

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters