Your Beliefs are Powerful

No one can live or experience beyond their belief or mindset.

Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

I once broke a relationship because of my understanding of this.
The guy believed "women are not to be trusted with confidential issues," because his daddy told him so.
He was a Christian.
He was a good man.
He was very spiritual.
But I simply knew I could not marry him.
Two cannot walk together if they are not going in the same direction.
I knew no one can go in a direction opposite their mentality.
I knew I could marry no such man.

-----

Be careful what you Believe.
Your condition might not be satan-caused or God-ordained, but simply a function of your wrong beliefs.
Your beliefs determine your life's circumstances.
They either liberate you or they restrain and restrict you.
Your mindset shapes your world.
You can't go beyond your mindset.
And this relates even to ministry.

-----

A pastor, while addressing other pastors, once wrote,
"...We all know that a minister's wealth will be determined by how many invitations he receives to preach and the honorarium he's given..."

When I came across this, I shook my head.
That's a very limiting mindset.
I've been there, so I know what I'm saying.
It is an error.
And it's the reason many ministers may never command the kind of wealth they desire.
If you believe that, you are very out of line.
It will lead you into many other errors.
Your wealth is not tied to the number of invitations you receive or size of honorarium you're given.
Your wealth is tied only to God.
And there's a practical way to generate that wealth...invitation or no invitation; honorarium or not.

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters