Two Choices

Life is full of ups and downs. When we fall, we are tempted not to get up because of the uncertainties we don't want to confront. When we stay down, we don't accomplish anything, and we feel worse.
But when clean our eyes, dust ourselves up, get up and follow the light or hope, no matter how small it is, we'll surely feel better and fulfilled. Trust me.

So I leave you with two choices:

- Stay down, casted and blame those that hurt you, thereby giving them control over your life.
- Leave it all behind, learn from your mistakes, look forward and find happiness.

Stay Positive!

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Should an Employee seek to grow his passion?

Introducing Plus Music:

Before You Propose

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week