You can Love and Live again

Bro: Sue, Please give me a chance. I really do love you. I know this is God's will. I want this to happen so much. Please stop shutting me out.

Sis: Please, Mike leave me alone. I said I am not interested. Stop bordering me. Have I not been through enough? I want to be by myself right now. I know you love me, but I hate you, all of you, for what my Ex did to me, I hate all men..

Bro: (crying) Please give me a chance to show you that all men are not the same. I love you so much, it hurts. Please, why are you punishing me for a crime another committed? He was wrong to have treated you that way. Let me right his wrong.

Sis: (crying) Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Sis thinking: (I know I love him, we could have been a happy couple, but, no way. That would involve forgiving John, I won't let that happen, no way, after all he did to me. I will never forgive him, I hate all men. They will pay for my hurt, all of them).

Bro finally meets another Sis who opens her heart to him years later and well, he finally gets the opportunity to lead and live a happy married life.

Stop making people pay for the crime of others. In the end, no one pays but You.

You may have been heart broken before, that's in the past now. Learn the lessons and move on. Don't shut your heart down.
Give your that person another chance. He/She may have wronged you greatly, but if they come begging and you sense genuine repentance, let go, forgive and live your life.

STOP holding on to grudges, hurt and pain. STOP transferring your grievances. Many ladies today, punish their husbands with sex because they are angry with an ex who abused them sexually. Stop it.
STOP abusing your wife because you, your father and your siblings were abused by your mother.
Don't live your life to revenge.

Please,
STOP hurting your kids for their Dad's sins, stop it!
STOP hurting people because people hurt you. Everyone will pay for their sins in the end. Stop putting your life in a runt. Stop stagnating your life. Be happy. Allow people who want to HELP you do so.

It does not matter what you have gone through, you have the right to be happy once more.
Give Love a chance. Give peace a chance. Give Life a chance. Don't lose your future because someone, somewhere hurt you in your past!
You can Love and Live again!

Musa Gift (MG)

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Why do People think that Introverts are Rude or Arrogant?