Your Role model

When I was younger, the people I looked up to as "role models" are people I look back now and wonder what kind of air I was breathing in then.
Now, each time I change TV channels and Dan screams,
"That's bishop Mike Okonkwo! That's papa and mama! (Bishop T.V and Pastor Mrs Dolapo Adelakun) That's Pastor Sam Adeyemi! That's bishop David Oyedepo! Mummy, see Joyce Meyer! Pastor E.A Adeboye!
Pastor Paul Enenche! Pastor Becky Enenche! Ah, Myles Munroe!..."
I just feel so good.
Yes, we look to Jesus; yet, we can't but appreciate those who have been looking to Him before us, and are proofs that He is who He says He is.
I'm glad that when my son says, "I just love this man!", I don't have to begin to preach to him.

Who are your children's role models?
Who are those they see as "heroes"?
Now, I'm not saying they must have same as mine.
I'm only asking,
"Peradventure, they follow those people's path, would they end up where you would be proud of in life? Is that the kind of end or life you desire for your children?"
It begins with what you celebrate before them.

And yes, God first before others.
Yet, the kind of "others" are important.
That's something to ponder on, if you will.
Be blessed.
Shalom.

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters