Everybody Wants, Everybody Needs

Based on Love languages by Gary Chapman, the Love language of Giving and Receiving Gifts; there are Two Types of Spouses;

1. Husbands or Wives who on their way back home or from a Journey will always buy suya, fruits, ice cream, cake, drinks, boiled or roasted corn, sweet mouth, chop chop, the sorts; to give and enjoy with their partners, or flowers, clothing items, stockings, ties, slippers, teddy bears, belts, anything buy-able and give-able to give to their spouse.
Basically, this kind of spouse likes to give, and give, and give. They love to shower their beloved with anything and everything they can buy or create. They give irrespective of how much they earn, giving according to their pocket but giving nonetheless.

Musa Gift (MG)

2. Spouses who don't have giving in their nature, maybe due to stinginess, ignorance or as I just said, nature.
While some husbands believe that after giving madam pocket money or after allocating household funds; or with the fact that she is a salary earner, madam can buy herself gifts from the money he has provided or that she gets from her job. Also, some wives just have a 'give me', 'buy for me', 'me', 'me' mentality, never realizing that even hubby is a human being. Others are just stingy, budgeting and planning every penny they own, misers to the teeth; they won't even buy for themselves not to talk of their spouses. Another set just don't understand or see the relevance of gifts. After all, I take care of the school fees, I'm his wife, I cook his meals, wash his clothes, let him do the buying, blah blah.

If I were a lady, I sure would want to marry a giving and gifting husband, yes, why do I have you?
I am a guy, I surely won't marry a non-giving, non-gifting Lady.

Don't come and tell me receiving gifts is not your love language, so you don't know how to give gifts.
I believe everybody has the Love language of receiving gifts, you can argue all you want. Once there is love, there is expectation, SO LEARN TO GIVE.

Sir, It's not just about school fees, house rent and pocket money, It's not just because she earns more than you. Every Lady wants and needs, it's very normal. Buy her vocation related gifts, her passion and hobby related gifts, and don't forget sweet mouth too, they love it. I reject stinginess and ignorance for you.

Ma, buy Oga Tie, Trouser too. Your husband is using one belt, buy him another. Save money and buy him clothes, tools. If he is a Pastor, Study Bible would be nice. If he draws like me, a drawing pad or something like that. Gadgets, his favorite fruit, wine, even if he doesn't complain or make demands, he wants, he needs.

Small things matter in a Big Way.

Married? When last did you buy your Spouse a gift?
Single? Start practicing with your friends like I do.
In a relationship? Then start giving today!

Everybody Wants, Everybody Needs.
Spice up Your Relationship and Home.
The Grass is Green where it is Watered.

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters