Living for the Now

Tombstones and legacies are for the dead. I will not play it safe! I will live for the now! Impact the world for the now! Change lives for the now! Laugh for the now! Love for the now! I want to experience the length, depth, and breadth of life!

I will NEVER stop singing the song in my heart! I will NEVER stop sharing my experiences and helping others through theirs.

I believe in unconditional love. I believe in dangerous unselfishness. I believe in daring to achieve. I believe in making mistakes. I believe in helping others. I believe in moving on. I believe in passionate romance. I believe in living the fullness of this human experience. I believe in ME. I believe in YOU.

It’s all about the FULLNESS of life! I'm not just here for the victories. I'm here for the scars.
Doing the things you are passionate about that casts a smile inside the depth of your soul.

(trippleff)

Tripple Friddle Frizzle Tff

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters