Go Succeed

Panam Percy Paul once shared this story:
When he began pursuing his music career, his father was not supportive of him. In fact, he antagonized him. Few years later, when Panam's vision began to speak, his father attended the village elders' meeting, where everyone was required to introduce themselves. As each stood up to say, "I am Dr. ABC of XYZ" or "Engineer TBC OF BTC", it got to his father's turn and when he stood up, he said, "Hnmmmm.... How can I introduce myself to help you really know who I am now? How many of you know Panam Percy Paul?" Hands went up. Then he beat his chest and said, "He is my son."

-----

Go on, go succeed. Those who oppose you will soon use you to introduce themselves. They will say, "Ah, don't you know him? He was my next door neighbor! We were once in the same class! We once boarded the same taxi! I sat beside him in a bus before! I was in kindergarten with her! I met her in the market.

Focus on your success. Soon, it will answer us on your behalf.

Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Doing what makes You fulfilled matters