Dream (from a motivational video)

This is from a motivational video:
Dream, by Mateusz M.

-----

I don't know what that dream is that you have. I don't care how disappointing it might have been as you've been working towards that dream. But that dream that you're holding in your mind, that it's possible.

That some of you already know that it's hard, it's not easy. It's hard changing your life. But in the process of working on your dreams, you are going to incur a lot of disappointments, a lot of failures, a lot of pains.

There are moments when you're going to doubt yourself and say: God, why? Why is this happening to me? I'm just trying to take care of my children and my mother. I'm not trying to steal or rob from anybody, why this has to happen to me?

For those of you that have experienced some hardships, don't give up on your dream. There are rough times that are gonna come, but they have not come to stay, they have come to pass.

-----

Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, illusive, godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know it's something that truly exists in all of us.

-----

It's very important for you to know that you are the One.

-----

Most people...
They raise a family, they earn a living and then they die.
They stop growing, they stop working on themselves, they stop stretching, they stop pushing themselves.
A lot of people like to complain but they don't wanna do anything about their situations.
Most people don't work on their dreams, why? One is because of fear. The fear of failure. What if things don't work out? And the fear of Success. What if they do and I can't handle it?
These are not risk takers!

-----

You spend so much time with other people, you spend so much time trying to get other people to like you. You know other people more than you know yourself. You study them, you know about them, you wanna hang out like them, you wanna be just like them, and you know what? You've invested so much time on them, that you don't know who you are.
I challenge you to spend time by yourself!

-----

It's necessary that you get the losers out of your life if you want to live your dream. But people who are running towards their dreams, life has a special kind of meaning.

When you become the right person, what you do is to start separating yourself from other people. You begin to have a certain uniqueness. As long as you keep following other people, as long as you're being a copycat, you'll never ever be the best copycat in the world.
But you will be the best you could be. I'm challenging you to define your value.

-----

Then everybody won't see it. Then everybody won't join you. Then everybody won't have the vision. It's necessary to know that. That you are an uncommon breed. It's necessary that you align yourself with people and attract people into your business, who are hungry. People who are unstoppable and are reasonable. People who are rebuilding to live life just as it is, and who want more! The people who are living their dreams, of party winners, to attach themselves to. The people who are living their dreams are the people that knows that if it's gonna happen, it's up to them.

-----

If you wanna be more successful, if you wanna have and do stuffs that you've never done before, I'm asking you to invest in you!

-----

Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. That you don't have to go through life being a victim. Even though you face disappointment, you have to know within yourself, that I can do this, even if no one else sees it for me, I must see it for myself.

-----

This is what I believe and I'm willing to die for it. Period.

-----

No matter how bad it is, or how bad it gets, I'm going to make it.

-----

I wanna represent an idea. I wanna represent possibilities.

-----

There's some of you right now, you wanna be (you know what I'm saying), you wanna go to the next level.
I wanna be an engineer, I wanna be a doctor.. Listen to me, you can't get to that level. You can't get to that level economically that you wanna be until you start investing in your mind. You're not reading books. I'm challenging you to go to conferences. I dare you to invest time, I dare you to be alone, I dare you to spend an hour to get to know yourself.

When you become who you are, when you become the person you were created to be, designed to be, whom you're designed to be, when you become an individual, what you do is you take yourself and you start separating yourself from other people.

-----

I'm challenging you, to get to the place where people do not like you, or do not even bother you no more. Why? Cause you're not concerned with trying to make them happy, cause you're trying to blow, you're trying to get to the next level.

-----

I need you to invest in your mind, invest in your mind. If you still talk about your dream, if you still talk about your goal, but you're not doing anything, just take the first step.

That you can make your dad proud, you can make your school proud, you can touch millions of people's lives and the world will never be the same again because You came this way. Don't let nobody steal your dreams.

After we face a rejection and a No, or we have a meeting and nobody shows up, or someone says you can count on me, but they don't come through.
What if we have that kinda attitude that causes repossess. Nobody believes in you, you lost, but yet again and again and again. The light are cut off but you're still looking at your dream, reviewing it every day and saying to yourself, it's not over until I WIN.

YOU CAN LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Life Lessons from the Clock

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Treat Him like a King

You are Stronger than the Storms

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe