WORD Quotes for this Week

The WORD Quotes for this week is credited to a Facebook friend of mine, and contributor on this blog: Raphael Donanu.

• Real faith is evidential, visible and tangible. We speak of things we have heard and seen.

• One way to deal with the devil is this: When he makes you fall, get up and go ten miles farther than where you fell.

• If I stop maintaining my Integrity, it means everything I lost for the sake of integrity was lost for nothing.

• Oh Lord, Give me the ability to organize all the information and knowledge I have amassed into visible results.

Raphael Donanu

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Towards Mental Exploits by David .O. Oyedepo

Why do People think that Introverts are Rude or Arrogant?