Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

The Quotes today, is credited to Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele.

The Quotes:

• The first step to financial independence is to decide, "If it's to be, it's up to me. And because it's up to me, I'll make it be."

• If your spirit and soul do not take priority in what you LOVE to spend money on, you will remain poor – both in spirit and in pocket.

• You will remain poor if you like to say this, "I would have loved to... but I don't have money." It is a poverty-related term.

• Poverty is first a stronghold before it becomes a state. To get rid of it, first get rid of scarcity mindset.

• Prosperity: having all that you need to have, to be and do all that you need to be and do; chief of which is the Holy Spirit.

Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

Comments

Popular Posts

Relationship Series (Introduction)

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Before You Propose

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Your personal health and fitness is essential!

Should an Employee seek to grow his passion?

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week