Quotes for this Week

The Inspirational Quotes today, is credited to Dr. Benjamin Obomanu.

The Quotes:

• The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine.

• Arrogant Men With Knowledge Make More Noise From Their Mouth Than Making A Sense From Their Mind.

• I Raise Up My Voice Not So That I Can Shout But So That Those Without A Voice Can Be Heard.

• Don't Do Business To Exploit People But Instead To Bless Humanity.

• In The Midst Of Lack....I AM EXEMPTED.

• Ignorance + Arrogance + Tinge Of Religion = CATASTROPHE


Benjamin Obomanu

Comments

Popular Posts

Relationship Series (Introduction)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Before You Propose

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Introducing Plus Music:

Life is a Long Shot

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes

What difference would you want to have made in the lives of the people around?

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change

Think like a Champion By Donald J. Trump