Take Action

Many people dream of achieving wealth as an Investor. However, most only dream. Few people fight through their fear, their laziness, and stop making excuses long enough to TAKE ACTION.

Where are you today? Are you taking positive action toward achieving your financial goals? If you are simply waiting for your ship to come in, you are sunk. If you are passively waiting for luck to come your way, I'm guessing this time next year, you'll likely still be waiting and making the same excuses.
I don't mean to come across as negative or to sound like a jerk. The reality is, I've been stuck by fear and had all the same excuses. My challenge to you is to figure out what is holding you back and get started.
If you are afraid you don't know enough, or are worried about the risks – I understand. But, I want to encourage you to do something positive today. You have been in this business and you dont want to take action or you are on this group and still haven't made up your mind. Listen to that instinct that is telling you to Take Action.
Good morning, Take action...

By: Fortune Kendra

Comments

Popular Posts

Relationship Series (Introduction)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Before You Propose

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Introducing Plus Music:

Life is a Long Shot

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes

What difference would you want to have made in the lives of the people around?

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe