You can make Grace work for You

When I see something working anywhere, I just know it is Grace at work.

When I see someone doing effortlessly what I still struggle with, I just know it is by Grace.

When where they are is a place I still aspire to be, I need no soothsayer to tell me they are Graced.

So, I keep a tab on them – I watch how they do their things, I watch how they order their lives, I watch how they spend their time, I observe what they spend their money on, I watch their association, I observe what they say, then, I begin to practice these things.

Something tells me that if I do the things that they do, and practice the things I have observed in them, the Grace that works for them at that level and measure I desire, will work for me, too.

I want to 'tap' into that Grace...

By: Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

You are Stronger than the Storms

Comportment and Etiquette

We once heard that the Television was the devil's box

The Weekly WhatsApp Status-Quotes Challenge – The LPI

Understanding the Factors that make Children Brilliant

Welcome to October

The one that got away

How To Save Your Heart From Incessant Heart Breaks