I Don't Want To Be Bitter

"Oh Lord, I will hold tight to my love and not let go. I will throw away all the cruel words flung at me. I will cast away anger and hurt and despair. I won't think on the false accusations, the slights, the long silences, and the rejection. I will think about You." (Francine Rivers)

This is exactly my prayer. I don't want to be bitter

Akuma Solomon

Comments

Popular Posts

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Relationship Series (Introduction)

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Don't let the experiences define You, no matter how much it tries to

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Discuss! Talk about Everything!!

Rhesus Factor and Compatibility

World Fastest Divorce Cases