God functions from You

That Altar in your Church built by men is not as sacred as You if you have the Holy Spirit dwelling in You!
You are holier than the altar.
The main altar is in me. So when I kneel at the Altar of our Church, I come with God’s presence. It is my presence as a Child of God that even makes that place a sacred place!

So, when I wish to kneel at the Altar and pray, it means I just want to separate myself from the crowd for a while and pray!
I love the idea of Chapels in big churches. For me, it's a quiet place where you can run from distraction and concentrate on God but it is not another special place where another kind of God’s power is made available.

If the Spirit of God isn’t in You, you are wasting your time at that altar. If you don’t have a personal relationship with God, I wonder who you are talking to at that altar!
God functions from you and not from the altar, podium or stage in our Churches.

Akande M. Olatunji

Comments

Popular Posts

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

False Evidence Appearing Real

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Introducing the FORUM label

Introducing Plus Music:

Before You Propose

Drug Abuse and Misuse (Part 2)

From Jude's Wall (Part 4)

Getaway (2013)

Graced!