Living for the Now

Tombstones and legacies are for the dead. I will not play it safe! I will live for the now! Impact the world for the now! Change lives for the now! Laugh for the now! Love for the now! I want to experience the length, depth, and breadth of life!

I will NEVER stop singing the song in my heart! I will NEVER stop sharing my experiences and helping others through theirs.

I believe in unconditional love. I believe in dangerous unselfishness. I believe in daring to achieve. I believe in making mistakes. I believe in helping others. I believe in moving on. I believe in passionate romance. I believe in living the fullness of this human experience. I believe in ME. I believe in YOU.

It’s all about the FULLNESS of life! I'm not just here for the victories. I'm here for the scars.
Doing the things you are passionate about that casts a smile inside the depth of your soul.

(trippleff)

Tripple Friddle Frizzle Tff

Comments

Popular Posts

Relationship Series (Introduction)

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Before You Propose

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Your personal health and fitness is essential!

Should an Employee seek to grow his passion?

A Story: Do not hold on to offences

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change