There are No Limits if You See No Limits

I have two sons. One of them loves food so much that he eats food even in advance. The other keeps his food and eats it slowly so that it lasts longer. I respect both of their choices. I love both of them.

This morning (on the day this was written) as I gave one of them bread and he ate, I found him keep coming for more. But the only one 'serving' I gave to the other was still with him; being managed, so that it wouldn't finish on time. Both are my sons. Both are dearly loved by me. Both have their choices respected. Their choices do not make me love either of them less.

-----

Stop accusing those that want more from God and more from life, of greed. Stop accusing them for desiring much. That one is contented with less does not make the one that wants more covetous. The Father is not complaining. He's got more than enough...

By: Bimbola Tayo-Bamidele

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

The Best Way to really Prepare for the Future is to live Today Well

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Be Ready before You Commit