Extremes of Christianity to avoid

• Carnalism –

It doesn't matter how you look like on the outside. What matters is that Christ has declared you saved and you're now the righteousness of God by Christ Jesus. So don't let those "holier than thou" people make you feel like a sinner because you still have some swag and they don't...
Please enjoy Grace and don't follow those people that burden you with laws to obey... Christ has set you free, so please be free.

• Legalism –

How can you tell me that it doesn't matter how you look like on the outside?. How can I call myself a Christian and still dress and talk like the people of this world? C'mon na, light must differentiate itself from darkness even on the outside...
Please, being under Grace doesn't mean we are free to do as we like. Me, I'll place extreme boundaries on myself so what I believe on the inside would always be seen on my outside.

By: Abeyi Kingsley Onoriode

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

The Best Way to really Prepare for the Future is to live Today Well

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Be Ready before You Commit