Extremes of Christianity to avoid

• Carnalism –

It doesn't matter how you look like on the outside. What matters is that Christ has declared you saved and you're now the righteousness of God by Christ Jesus. So don't let those "holier than thou" people make you feel like a sinner because you still have some swag and they don't...
Please enjoy Grace and don't follow those people that burden you with laws to obey... Christ has set you free, so please be free.

• Legalism –

How can you tell me that it doesn't matter how you look like on the outside?. How can I call myself a Christian and still dress and talk like the people of this world? C'mon na, light must differentiate itself from darkness even on the outside...
Please, being under Grace doesn't mean we are free to do as we like. Me, I'll place extreme boundaries on myself so what I believe on the inside would always be seen on my outside.

By: Abeyi Kingsley Onoriode

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Introducing Plus Music:

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Relationship Series (Introduction)