What drives You towards beating procrastination?

There is a difference between WISHING for a thing and being READY to receive it. No one is ready for a thing, until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be BELIEF, not mere hope or wish. Open mindedness is essential for belief.

I've come to realize that each time I need something so urgently, my hopes and drives virtualize nothing less than achieving it, this has always driven me forward.

What about you?.....
What drives you towards focusing on beating procrastination.

The moment you focus on the REWARDS rather than the WORK, you start overcoming procrastination.

By: Eze Victor Obinna

Comments

Popular Posts

How I got out of paid employment in 11 months

If You Believe in Yourself, You will give Yourself the Best!

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

MindSet by – Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe

Paracetamol, Oh Paracetamol!

Eye health: Keeping healthy Eyes (Part 2)

Lifestyle and Health Quotes, this Week

Let's talk about Olajumoke Adenowo

Introducing Plus Movies:

How to Rebrand Yourself after a Career Change