How do You live a life of Purpose?

How do you live a life of purpose?

See what's possible and help other people do the same.
Purpose has no other meaning than that.

I wake up everyday knowing that I'm in the presence of greatness and universal abundance... Maybe undeveloped or unfound by many, they are there nonetheless.

Since I never know who will go on to change the world, the best I can do is to assume that it might just be that next man I meet today.
So I'm gonna be nice to him,
I will share my knowledge with him,
I will believe in him,
I will serve him,
I will lead him to his other self,
Even when he doesn't believe me or himself, I will try some more.

But if I can't do any of those, I will never discredit him or leave him worse of.
I let every of my encounter be a testimony and a moment of Impact.
In the words of 2pac, "I might not be the one to change the world, but I can sure spark the brain that will".

I pledge to make a difference today, how about you?

By: Alex Iheanacho

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

WORD Quotes for this Week