You have got Great Value to Offer, deliver it at your Best!

Have you been mocked because of your obvious short coming? Does it appear as if life is Rhadamanthine? Have you allowed the withering treatment of others cut you off your pursuit?

Meet Achmad Zulkarnain, a photographer unlike any other.
Achmad Zulkarnain might have been born without hands and legs, but that did not get in the way of his Success. The Indonesian man is a professional photographer who refuses to be defined by his physical disability. The 24-year-old shutterbug has come up with a unique method to operate the camera, making use of his face, mouth and the extra skin on his arms to switch on the device and snap stunning pics.
Zulkarnain has captured many striking photographs, garnering over 30,000 followers on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. He even set up his own company to expand and better manage his business. The strong-willed man wants to reshape how most people perceive disabled people. “I don’t want people to see my pictures and think of who I am – I just want them to see my creativity,” he told Al Jazeera.

Do you have a vision? Do you want to let it die?

It's time to wake up; to conclude the ruminating era and vigorously pursue the task ahead. Yes!

Here is my Morning Declaration:

"I am TJ William, I have great value to offer to my world. I shall not die with it. I will deliver it daily at my best."

What is your declaration?

By: TJ William

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

WORD Quotes for this Week