You Build and Create in Relationships

I wish I married Him!
I have met some people who thought they really made a mistake rejecting a poor guy for an already made person only for things to turn around for both persons later on.
I also see others who thank God for not marrying a rich person but an ambitious normal guy and things later turned for good...
I also see others who curse themselves for marrying a poor guy believing things will turn and things got even worse.

What these group of people don't realize is that marriage is "bring your own, make I bring my own".

Some of these ladies regretting never knew that women also determine the height of their husbands, they widen their dreams. People fail to see that their husbands got poorer because of them, they also fail to see that things turned for that formerly poor guy because of the great wife he married.

Years ago, husbands called their wives Oriaku (wealth enjoyer) and many women still see it as the same today.

A wife can make you rich, happy, ambitious and a wife can make you clueless and poor.

Women are made to be builders. They are made to create wealth. They are made to widen visions. They are made to crown the man. They are glorious beings...
A woman who fails to know this will be a liability, the man's mistake, and a thorn in the flesh.

On the table of relationship, always ask him/her: What do you bring? If she sings this to you:
"Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Marry me, Savior, or I die."

Then tell her to die o because you are not the 'Rock of Ages'.

I believe in Women... A wife is more than a roommate and more than a sexual partner. She's a nation builder.
These scenarios is applicable for both men and women... Yes.
Stop saying I wish I married him/her.
I will like to hear he wish he married me.
#Just a girl thinking deep#

By: Amama Wonder

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

WORD Quotes for this Week