Some Relationship Quotes

Being a woman and having a vagina comes with a huge responsibility. This responsibility lies right there inside of you. It's in your uterus (womb).
The feminine power is about controlling two very important decisions in your life:
When you get pregnant, and;
Who you allow to father your children.
These two decisions are completely under Your Control.
(Eze Victor Obinna)

There's always this one woman you can still take out and have maximum fun even when you're broke. Trust me, If She isn't the one you're building that future with.. You're heading for a shipwreck!
(Kelly Chisom Amadi)

I like maturity – like admitting where You went wrong, where I went wrong, where we went wrong, and working on it together for a better outcome.
(Jude Onyekachukwu Igwe)

Smiling is infectious, You catch it like flu. When Someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin, and when she smiled I realized, I passed it to her. I thought about that smile, then I realized it's worth. A single Smile, just like mine could travel around the earth. So if You feel a Smile begin, don't leave it undetected.
(Emmanuel Christian)

You may think that a Soul mate is your perfect fit – which is the desire of everyone, but have You looked at it this way – that a true Soul mate is like a mirror – the person who shows You everything that is holding You back, the person who dresses You, the person who brings You to your own attention, so You can change your life?
(Nana Kwame Amissah)

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Why Salt kills earthworms?

Treat Him like a King

The Betrayal – A Short Story

Life Lessons from the Clock

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity