Leadership and Politics Quotes, this Week

The Quotes today, is credited to Mute Efe. Mute Efe is a Leadership Coach.

The Quotes:

• "Who is a leader?"
"The one with the title."
Wrong answer. The one everyone goes to when there is a crisis.

• Forget about tall, dark and handsome. Leadership will make you the most attractive person in your organization.

• "I really want to be a Leader but my company will not train me."
Train yourself. It is your life, not your company's life.

• "But I am just the office assistant at my place of work."
Then be a leading office assistant. Lead where You are.

• "I need a title to be a leader."
No, Sir. You don't need a title. All you need is Oxygen and You already have that.

• How can I be a Leader without a job?
Lead where you are. Leadership is a job. A very demanding job.

Mute Efe

Comments

Popular Posts

Business and Finance Quotes, this Week

Nothing Good Comes Easy (Dr. Nosa's Success Story)

Why Salt kills earthworms?

IPad, Android Phones Versus Bible

Treat Him like a King

Geek Charming (2011)

Success Story: How I went from a CGPA of 2.29 to 4.00 within a Semester

Grace and Favour are not a license for laziness and mediocrity

Let's talk about Bimpe Bamgbose-Martins

WORD Quotes for this Week